Friday, 18 January 2019

Dying Of A Medically Incurable Protracted Illness, Felicia Got Cured By The Water Of Life.


    " FOR YOUR SAFETY, Keep the Water Of Life INSIDE YOU ALWAYS ".
    " The Water Of Life is MAN'S ONLY CONNECTION to God ". 

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        THE DISTRESS SITUATION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  
    The year was 1981 A.D. It was in the second half of the year and this incident took place inside a tenement two-storey apartment at Ibadan in Nigeria.
    Felicia (aged about 26 years) and her husband (aged about 30 years) lived in a room on the middle floor of the building while I lived in a room on the same floor but on the other side of the common passage.
    About three months after giving birth to her second child, she fell sick and remained sick for over the next 3 months.Her first child was about 2 years old then.
==================================
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 EFFORTS OF MEDICAL DOCTORS TO  CURE HER FAILED               
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Felicia had the privilege of having as her senior brother (a blood relation) the owner and the medical doctor running a Medical Centre at Mokola in Ibadan. She was taken to this medical centre for help. All drugs administered on her failed to cure her. Efforts made by medical doctor friends of this her brother also failed to cure her. Her health condition continued to worsen.
    The husband, sensing that death was knocking on their door, raced to their hometown in Ijesaland to call Felicia's mother to come and witness what was going on.
==================================
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FELICIA WENT INTO COMA (POSSIBLY DIED) AT HOME                          
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    About 8 p.m one evening, there was commotion and cries for help in the common passage separating the two rows of rooms in our floor. I came out of my room to know what was going on and was directed to a toilet where Felicia was.
   There she was, sitting on a potty, rigid, motionless with eyes wide open staring at the wall. The husband and a co-tenant carried her into her room and laid her on the ground in the presence of her mother.
    Sympathisers gathered in their room and the husband narrated what they had been going through.
    After hearing the narration, I left for my own room and sat down there not willing to get involved in the matter. After some minutes, I had a rethink, took the holy bible and went to their room to help them out of their distress.
==================================
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FELICIA RECEIVED THE WATER OF LIFE IN THE COMA AND INSTANTLY JUMPED OUT OF THE COMA CURED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (1) I read a bible passage, related to divine cure, to the audience (the husband, the mother and the sympathisers with them). I then preached to them the message of DIVINE CURE THROUGH THE WATER OF LIFE.
    (2) I raised my hands up to God, recited to God Psalm 8 and uttered to God many utterances of praise and worship.
    (3) With my hands still up before God, I asked God for mercy, forgiveness of sins and healing for Felicia.
    (4) I brought my two hands down, STOOPED DOWN and laid the hands on her head.
    (5) With my hands on her head, I made three (3) pronouncements of faith on her, which included COMMAND THAT THE WATER OF LIFE SHOULD FLOW FROM WITHIN ME INTO HER, in the name of Jesus Christ
    IMMEDIATELY I REMOVED MY HANDS FROM HER HEAD, Felicia came out of coma, started talking and the following conversation took place immediately :-

    Felicia :- What did I do for you people?
    Me :- That made what to do what?
    Felicia :- See me on the ground. See all my clothes as they are not covering me properly.
    Me :- What is your name?
    Felicia :- Felicia Ayoola.
    I turned to her husband and asked him if that is her name and he said "Yes". That was how I got to know her name. The conversation then continued.
    Me to Felicia :- Arise. Be seated.
    She rose up and sat down and was then helped to stand up and walk to where her bed was. AND SO ENDED THE PROTRACTED ILLNESS.
==================================
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FELICIA RETURNED TO HER REGULAR EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES IN LESS THAN 36 HOURS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    She spent the whole of the next day in bed resting. The next morning, she resumed her regular everyday activities.
==================================
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHY FELICIA'S ILLNESS WAS MEDICALLY INCURABLE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    
    From my observations as her neighbour, I concluded that she was under an occultic spell to die of illness.
   An EVIL SPIRIT OF ILLNESS had been put on her by one of her enemies.
   Her problem was therefore SPIRITUAL and NOT MEDICAL and she was therefore medically incurable.
==================================
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           INVITATION TO DIVINE CURE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      It is not wise of any person to die an UNTIMELY DEATH as a result of sickness or disease. A FREE WATER that cures all sicknesses, all diseases and all disabilities IS HERE WITH US.
    COME WITH ME to the Fountain Of The Water Of Life (Revelation 22:1).
    The WATER OF LIFE CURES ALL SICKNESSES, ALL DISEASES AND ALL DISABILITIES.
==================================

    CONNECT WITH ME at my contact addresses below.

(1) TWITTER : @livinglightade.
(2) FACEBOOK : Adekunle Adegbenle 3 AND Safety Matters Calling For Action (PAGE).